I LOVE working on my blog!
I will admit that it’s incredibly hard work and I face a fair bit of negativity and rejection. There has been a lot of positivity, as well! I can’t believe all the opportunities I have had and continue to have. It’s amazing!
With that being said, I also do NOT make a single dollar off it. Not one.
In order to do so, I would have to:
- Host my own blog, which is expensive! I would then be able to initiate google analytics.
- Affiliate links and Ads
- Charge brands to work with me in exchange for content creation. I can’t do this because my traffic is not significant enough.
- Sell some Art. That means REALLY sell Art. Not just false leads aka. interested customers but no transactions.
There’s various ways you can help me:
- Share my content
- Sign up through my Ebates / Swagbucks links on the right hand side of my blog
- “Buy me a Coffee” – Monetary Donation
- Buy some of my art
Believe me, I have been brainstorming! I do whatever I can to make a good go-of-things but I currently work VERY infrequently and I am always wanting to create more and more content.
Thanks to all my amazing viewers, friends, family, #actuallyautistic community and brands/venues that have been kind enough to collaborate with me.