I’m Margaux, I’m Autistic. I am 29 and I reside near Vancouver, in British Columbia, Canada.
This blog gives me the chance to really talk about what’s going on in my head and how i’m dealing with things.
I love art, crafts, cats, tea, stupid reality television (only a few shows) and traveling.
I’ve been featured:
- CTV News Vancouver – Counterfeit MAC makeup could be toxic
- Cosmetics Magazine – The Dangers of Counterfeit Cosmetics
- EYESIN Magazine – Innovative Artist Margaux Wosk
- The Chilliwack Progress – Teen, Clerk teach and learn
- Here Be Monsters Festival
- Moo – Moo for Artists
- Zouch Magazine – Art Shots: Retrophiliac
- Battle of the Brush Season 2 Episode 2
- Jewish Independent – Positive, funky and creative
- Screw The Status Quo R.I.P
- Chilliwack Progress – Editorial Letter: Stopping sales won’t end abuse
- Chilliwack Times – Headlining Editorial Letter – Not easy finding diversity here
- Vancouver Province – Editorial Letter
- Vancouver Province – Featured Movie Review for Freaky Friday
- Chilliwack Progress – Editorial Letter – Use teen views on youth topics
- Vancouver’s The Cambie – Painted Outdoor Table
- Pom Wonderful Contest Winner – Morgan Spurlock “The Greatest Movie Ever Sold!”